Important: This convention is dependent on the Kickstarter reaching it's modest funding goal. For a first year convention, your valued support is necesary to secure the venue. Please be sure to get your tickets through the Kickstarter and spread the word to your friends for a great weekend of gaming. We cannot make this happen without you!
ConClave 2016 will be the 1st annual 3-day Role-playing convention in the Central Valley Area of California in Modesto. We hope to give roleplayers a gaming convention of their own and bring tabletop RPG’s back to the limelight. Your hosts for this event have a true passion for the roleplaying hobby and want to bring their love of gaming right into our backyard. Jaime and Blaine have been life long friends, spending many of those years gaming, and they want to invite you to join them and help make this a convention we will all be proud of! Also, with the large trend in Collectable Card Games, we offer a home for fans of that too! There will be many different options for all types of gamers at ConClave, including:
- Tabletop RPG's; including, Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, Star Wars, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu and many others! Want to GM? Click for details!
- Board Games!
- Two different Magic: The Gathering tournaments! Click here for details!
- Darrells Quest- You and your team test their role-playing skills in 3 different quests for prizes! GM's are also rated! Find out more!
- JuJu's Raffle- A raffle that will be held for awesome prizes! Click for more details!
- Pathfinder Society!
- D&D Adventurer's League!
- Games on Demand- An open gaming area for pick-up games where you can either play from a collection of on-hand board games or find folks and sit on down for some good old role playing!
- And, if you are 18 or older, you can attend a live stream podcast from The Gathering of Dorks and special guest(s) on Saturday afternoon!
Please be sure to join us for a three day weekend to remember! Tickets will go on sale through our Kickstarter for $40 for a three day pass. $40! That's less than any other convention that you will find in the Northern California area! But, be sure to act fast on the Kickstarter as the prices will go up to $45 once the kickstarter is over!
Disclaimer- While we expect this Kickstarter to fully fund, there is always the chance that it won't. That's why it is in the best interest of you, the consumer, and ourselves to take this route. This way, if for some reason the Kickstarter doesn't fund, you are safe from investing any money into a weekend pass and we protect ourselves from a failed convention!
Ok GM's, time to start signing up to run those games! You want a free weekend pass don't you? Of course you do! So get over to the "Host A Game" tab up top and sign up to run those games!